PITTSBURGH WORKERS’ COMPENSATION & PERSONAL INJURY
ATTORNEY THOMAS D. HALL
Thomas D. Hall
Attorney Thomas D. Hall has dedicated his career to helping victims of personal injury get the compensation they deserve from the parties responsible for the damage they have caused. Mr. Hall is a certified Workers’ Compensation Specialist by the Pennsylvania Bar Association. Since 1994, he has been committed to serving Pittsburgh area residents with the competent representation they need.
Mr. Hall values the well-being of his clients above all, which is why he frequently visits them at home or in the hospital if their injuries prevent them from safely traveling. He has also structured his practice so that he only collects attorney fees if he is successful in winning compensation for his clients.
• Duquesne University School of Law — J.D., 1993
• Case Western Reserve University — B.A. in Political Science, 1990
Admissions & Memberships
• Pennsylvania Association For Justice — Governor, 2016 – Present
• American Association for Justice — Member, 2016 – Present
• Western Pennsylvania Trial Lawyers Association — Member, 2010 – Present
• Pennsylvania Bar Association — Member, 1994 – Present
• Allegheny County Bar Association — Member, 1994 – Present
• Martindale-Hubbell — Preeminent 5.0 out of 5, 2017
• Pennsylvania Bar Association — Certified Workers’ Compensation Specialist, 2015
If you or someone you love is in need of principled legal help, contact Thomas Hall at The Law Offices of Hall & Copetas & today to discuss the details of your case. Call (412) 515-1449 now to schedule your free initial consultation.
Our Mission Statement
One attorney to handle your case beginning to end. Helping injured people throughout Western Pennsylvania since 1994.
Certified as a specialist in Workers' Compensation Law by the Pennsylvania Bar Association, accident or injury cases.
Answers 24/7. Return calls after hours. Will make home and hospital visits. No fees if unsuccessful in case.